Loading... Please wait...

DP Billet 68mm Stg2R

  • Image 1
  • Dyno sheet with DP Billet 68mm Stg2R  ( White Lightning)
  • LMM stock motor, some bolt ons, stock fueling, and built trany!
  • LBZ stock motor with 60% over injectors and 12mm cp3, with DSP5 tuning.
Calculated at checkout

Product Description

*If you are choose the custom powder coat option please include color you would like it powder coated in the comments section at checkout. 

Custom Powder Coating colors can be chosen from the following website.  



*Please allow a few weeks for custom powdercoating. 

All Duramax VGT Turbo's 

Need to use stock LBZ/LMM plastic mouthpiece (intake adapter) or better for proper performance and durability on LLY trucks and newer.   On LLY trucks with stock parts and BMW3794va going from stock LLY mouthpiece to LBZ mouthpiece (intake adapter) on max effort tune can be worth up to 60hp!   Will also spool faster with less smoke and lower egts.  

Click here for mouthpiece (intake adapter)

Click here for upgraded mouthpiece clamp  


Dyno sheets attached under picture. 





Write your own product review

Product Reviews

  1. Flexible; Mild to Wild. 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 1st Dec 2015

    This charger is truly amazing. You can run it on a stock truck, a mild truck, or a wild truck. Mark's in-person tune took my truck to an unbelievable level of smooth effortless drive-ability and explosive power. With a built trans and 40 over tips,my LMM held 25k+ rail, made 636/1100, and the spoolup is faster than stock - all on very modest pw and timing! Egt's are great and I still have my turbo brake!

    Prior to my dyno appointment, I did tire of the loudness (it's my family grocery-getter too!), and I put back on the intake resonator. Combined with the 4" MBRP muffler and an FTE resonator, my truck is in-cabin quiet... but, roll down the windows and hear this thing EAT! 11+hrs to Danville and back were no problem.

    No need to compromise - this turbo is flexible enough to satisfy 99% of the public for manners, power, and sound. The other 1% can twin off it <MOAR> <POWAAAAAA>

  2. Danville 68mm - LLY Duramax 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 11th Oct 2015

    By far the fastest spooling and loudest 68mm Drop-In Charger on the market. Mark and Twyla are the easiest to get a hold of and are always honest with there advice. On a stock fuel LLY, truck pulls awesome and sounds crazy loud through the 5" Straight Pipe. Can't wait for high idle in the winter, neighbours are gonna love me!

    Thanks again guys

  3. 68MM 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 16th Mar 2015

    I think Chris summed it up the best. I put this thing on an LBZ and it's the best upgrade yet. I have a 5" MBRP with muffler, so the whistle isn't as loud, but everything else is as stated. I highly recommend the turbo to anyone wanting all around good performance. Best of all, Danville is the place to buy.

  4. stg2r 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 13th Feb 2015

    This turbo is all around awesome. Very little lag. Nice loud whistle. Absolutely love the turbo and customer service! Highly recommended.

  5. 68MM That spools INSTANT 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 30th Jan 2015

    Just Installed this on my LMM. The spoolup is Instant. Not like your typical 68mm or a lazy 4094. Turbo-brake is Very strong to say the least, strong or stronger than stock. Top end power is tremendous, it just keeps on pulling you in the seat! The sound is...Amazing! You can hear the "F16 Kill mode" from a mile away. 1450 egts on my max effort tune with 44% meth stock fuel system aside from lift pump. Danville tuned. If you want a weeekend warrior that will tow the camper, and spoolup like a stocker then this is the turbo for you!

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the DP Billet 68mm Stg2R to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...